Fullcolour X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fullcolour X

The place where anything and everything comes together!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wheee, Roleplay!- A guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aoi-Sekai
Admin
Admin
Aoi-Sekai

Wheee, Roleplay!- A guide Empty
PostSubject: Wheee, Roleplay!- A guide   Wheee, Roleplay!- A guide Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:14 pm

Wheee, Roleplay!- A guide R8cxmp
You have always dreamed of being someone else. Well, you can be. Here it is, Fullcolour X's Roleplaying Forum!

What is Roleplaying? Well, you can act as a character set in a certain plot (story). It can be a spinoff of your fave series or a story you made on your own!
I'll post an example roleplay for you later.

Some guidelines (not rules, man! Not rules!)-
Cool Certain forms called Character Sheets are used to join the roleplay. They are used to know more about your character, such as name, age, gender, personality of the character, the backstory... stuff like that.

Cool Put detail into your posts. Extremely short posts (one-liners) show a lack of effort on your part and hinders the progress of an RP since these short posts do not provide much info.

Cool To the threadmaker- Put some details into the introduction of the RP. You can't just give a title and say "hey let's RP". Creates confusion, and mess, mess, mess.

Cool Roleplays go on forever and they don't stop unless the threadmaker wants it to stop or the staff finds it inappropriate. You can keep on with a plot in a thread as long as you wish.

Yeah, rules again. I know, I'm also tired of them. But I don't want this place flooding up with arguments, so here they are!... Just keep the yawns with yourselves, guys.

Razz Normal site rules to be applied.

Razz Godmodding will not be tolerated. An example of this is automatically killing another roleplayer without them being able to react.
Mary Sues, aka perfect characters with absolutely no flaws whatsoever, are also not allowed. Overpowered characters aren't allowed either.

Razz Constructive criticism is the only criticism that should be given. Obvious rudeness ("wow this sucks get a life") is not constructive criticism.

Razz Use common sense. An example of this is not constantly arguing with the staff or the threadmaker 24/7.

Well, that's all set! Follow the guide, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://fullcolourx.board-directory.net

Wheee, Roleplay!- A guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fullcolour X :: The Forum :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: